How do I start using xMoney Fiat Pay solution to offer online payments to my clients?
First of all, click the Get Started button on the top-right of this page and follow the simple steps to create your xMoney Fiat merchant account. As soon as your account is created, you will instantly gain access to the xMoney dashboard.
Once you are in the dashboard, you will be prompted to fill out the Merchant Application Form and the Standard Merchant Agreement. You can do this on your own or request the assistance of our seasoned account management team.
What do I need to do to open a merchant account?
Being a financial institution, xMoney Fiat (previously Twispay) requires specific documentation for evaluation purposes, in order for merchants to be able to process online payments.
The evaluation process confirms the legal form of the merchant, the identity of the recipients, and, where applicable, the licenses or approvals businesses are required to carry out their activities. The documentation checklist includes:
• Certificate of incorporation (if applicable)
• Certificate of Shareholders / Shares
• Copy of beneficial owners / principals passports
• Articles / Memorandum of Association
• Certificate of Directors (if applicable)
• Copy of utility bill for beneficial owners / principals (not older than 3 months)
• Utility bill for company's registered office (not older than 3 months)
• Company Bank reference / statement (Bank letter for high-risk business) (not older than 3 months)
In addition, it is necessary to complete and send the Merchant agreement, a step preceding the signing of the contract.
Also, if you've processed online payments before, you'll need an excerpt from the last 6 months of your processing history. It will help us build an accurate commission.
Note: Depending on a few factors of the trader's business type, the compliance team may request the delivery of other supporting documents.