Our current Shopify Integration is a custom integration, meaning that setting it up takes extra steps and needs input from our own support team.
1st Step: Let us know you are interested!
Reach out to [email protected] to let us know that you want to proceed with the Shopify integration.
2nd Step: Access to setup
You should receive an email access request to a collaborator account with the email address: [email protected].
With this access, our Shopify specialists can do all the hard work for you. We should be able to set up everything within 1-2 business days. Meanwhile, if you didn’t, sign up for a xMoney Merchant account here.
3rd Step: Enable xMoney on checkout
Please go to your Shopify admin panel > Settings > Payments > Manual payment methods and create a new with the following data:
Custom payment method name: “Pay with xMoney Crypto”
Additional details and Payment instructions: “You will be redirected to the xMoney Crypto payment widget compatible with all crypto wallets. It will allow you to pay for your purchase in a safe and seamless way using Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether and more.”
There should take another business day to setup and test. 2-3 test orders will show up and will be used to test the flow, you can disregard them.
4th & Final step: GO LIVE!
Once our team tells you that Part 1 & 2 is complete, just a few more steps to go live!
Go to the xMoney Crypto Merchant dashboard
1. On the left sidebar choose Integrations.
2. Select Shopify and click the button Generate Credentials.
3. You will now see your API Key and Webhook Secret, save them somewhere safe temporarily.
4. Go to your Shopify admin panel, go to Apps and click on xMoney app.
5. In "Production Integration Keys" paste your Api Key and Webhook Secret.
6. Select the "Use Production Account (Live)"
7. Click Save.
Done! Welcome to the family! 🎉